HOLME LACY PARISH COUNCIL
PARISH COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
TO BE HELD AT HOLME LACY VILLAGE HALL ON
TUESDAY 8TH JANUARY 2019 AT 7:00PM
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
3. To adopt the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 6th November 2018.
4. Open Session (15 minutes)
4.1 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor David Summers.
4.2 To receive a brief verbal update from a local PCSO (if available).
4.3 To receive the views of local residents on Parish matters.
5. Financial Matters
5.1 To consider and approve the draft budget and precept 2019-20.
5.2 To receive the draft 2017/18 Internal Audit Report and consider the recommendations.
5.3 To note payments made since the last meeting;
a) The Clerk’s salary – November and December.
b) HALC; website hosting (Jul 17 to Jun 18 and Jul 18 to Jun 19) £110 +vat.
c) HMRC; PAYE at £312.20.
d) Pear Technology Solutions; PT-Mapper Pro, technical support and updates £125 +vat.
e) Autela Group Ltd; payroll Oct, Nov and Dec £39 + vat.
f) Mr K. Bishop; Silent Soldier remembrance wreath, Holme Lacy Village Hall – £25.
g) Postage stamps – £13.92.
h) Mavis Russell Cleaning Services; Sept, Oct, Nov cleaning – £110+vat per month
i) Welsh Water; water/sewage May – Nov 2018 – £149.70.
j) Direct Debit – Westcom Network Solutions; internet – £42.58
k) Direct Debit – SSE; electricity supply £177.53.
5.4 To consider LSI energy supplier letter.
6.1 To consider current planning applications if available.
7. Village Hall/Playing Field Committee
7.1 A committee meeting has not taken place since the last Parish Council meeting in November 2018 – to note any updates if available.
To note that correspondence has been circulated to Parish Councillors via email.
9. Roads and Footpaths – updates if available.
- Footpaths – to receive an update from the footpaths officer.
- SID deployment (Holme Lacy College).10. Any other items – for information only
Next meeting 12th March 2019.
Jennifer Eva, CLERK OF HOLME LACY PARISH COUNCIL