MINUTES OF A MEETING OF HOLME LACY PARISH COUNCIL PLAYING FIELD COMMITTEE HELD AT 8.00 PM, WEDNESDAY, 7 JUNE 2016, IN THE VILLAGE HALL
Present: Mr M. Edwards (in the chair), Mr K. Bishop, Mr Hince
PF8/16. APOLOGIES: None
PF9/16. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING
The minutes of the meeting of 23 March 2016 were agreed as a correct record and signed by the
PF10/16. GROUND MAINTENANCE
(1) Fences and gates in good order.
(2) Play equipment – Wicksteed to quote
(3) Football pitch – in good order
(4) Club hut – Mr Hince to look at cost of replacing hut
(5) Trees – to ask Trilloes Tree Care to look at them
(6) Grass cutting – agreed to be cut as required – more than twice a month if necessary.
(7) Key for rubbish bin
(8) Rubbish around Football Club container would be cleared soon
(9) Shrubs needed clearing on boundary
PF11/16. ANNUAL/WEEKLY INSPECTIONS
Reports were handed in.
PF12/16. ANNUAL INSPECTION REPORT 2016
This had been circulated. No issues identified.
(a) Accounts for payment:
RESOLVED that the following accounts be approved for payment:
£50.76 – John Hicks & Associates – annual playing field inspection
£90 – DC Gardening Services – grass cutting – March
£180 – DC Gardening Services – grass cutting – March/April
£180 – DC Gardening Services – grass cutting – May
(b) Receipts: None
PF14/16. ANY OTHER ITEMS – FOR INFORMATION ONLY:
There being no other business the meeting was closed.