Minutes of a Meeting of Holme Lacy Parish Council Playing Field Committee Held at 8.00 pm, Wednesday, 23rd March 2016, in The Village Hall
Present: Mr M. Edwards (in the chair), Mr K. Bishop, Mrs C. Harris
PF1/16. APOLOGIES: Mr Hince
PF2/16. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING
The minutes of the meeting of 20 October 2015 were agreed as a correct record and signed by the
PF3/16. GROUND MAINTENANCE
(1) Fences and gates in good order.
(2) Play equipment – one of the platforms needed to be replaced.
(3) Football pitch – no report.
(4) Club hut – no report.
(5) Trees – no report.
(6) Grass cutting – field had been cut today.
(7) Path alongside village hall – was uneven – surface needed improving.
(8) To ask Mr Hince to clear rubbish from around the Football Club’s container.
(9) Shrubs on the boundary of No 12 Wyelands were overgrown and needed cutting back.
PF4/16. ANNUAL/WEEKLY INSPECTIONS
Mr Bishop handed in his inspection reports.
PF5/16. QUEEN ELIZABETH II FIELD
The certificate had been received.
(a) Accounts for payment:
RESOLVED that the following accounts be approved for payment:
£90 – DC Gardening Services – grass cutting – October 2015
£180 – DC Gardening Services – grass cutting – October 2015
£400 – Holme Lacy Football Club – fees for 2015/16
£500 – Holme Lacy Parish Council – 2nd instalment of grant 2015/16
PF7/16. ANY OTHER ITEMS – FOR INFORMATION ONLY:
There being no other business the meeting was closed.