MINUTES OF A MEETING OF HOLME LACY PARISH COUNCIL PLAYING FIELD COMMITTEE HELD AT 8.00 PM, WEDNESDAY, 4 OCTOBER 2016, IN THE VILLAGE HALL
Present: Mr M. Edwards (in the chair), Mr K. Bishop, Mr Hince
PF15/16. APOLOGIES: None
PF16/16. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING
The minutes of the meeting of 7 June 2016 were agreed as a correct record and signed by the
PF17/16. GROUND MAINTENANCE
(1) Fences and gates – no problems. The gate from the village hall carpark had dropped but was still usable.
(2) Play equipment – Wicksteed had requested a photograph of the unit to identify it correctly. Mr Hince to send one to Clerk.
(3) Football pitch – in good order
(4) Club hut – Mr Hince to find out the cost of rebuilding the hut.
(5) Trees – to ask Trilloes Tree Care to look at them. Mr Hince said that Dave Gardner was also a tree surgeon.
(6) Grass cutting – agreed to be cut as required – more than twice a month if necessary.
(7) Key for rubbish bin – had not been found. Suggested the lock was drilled out. This had been done on the other litter bin without any problems.
(9) Shrubs needed clearing on boundary
PF18/16. ANNUAL/WEEKLY INSPECTIONS
Reports were handed in.
PF/19. DATES OF MEETINGS 2016/2017
Tuesdays at 8.00 pm:
7 March 2017
6 June 2017
10 October 2017
(a) Accounts for payment:
RESOLVED that the following accounts be approved for payment:
£270 – DC Gardening Services – grass cutting June 2016
£360 – DC Gardening Services – grass cutting – July 2016
£90 – DC Gardening Services – grass cutting – August 2016
£270 – DC Gardening Services – grass cutting – September 2016
(b) Receipts: £1000 – Holme Lacy Parish Council – grant for 2016/17
(c) Bank reconciliation for quarter ended 30 June 2016 – circulated.
PF21/16. ANY OTHER ITEMS – FOR INFORMATION ONLY: None
There being no other business the meeting was closed.