Minutes of a Meeting of Holme Lacy Parish Council Playing Field Committee Held at 8.00 pm, 20th October 2015, in The Village Hall
Present: Mr M. Edwards (in the chair), Mr K. Bishop, Mrs C. Harris, Mr B. Hince
PF17/15. APOLOGIES: Mr Davies
PF18/15. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING
The minutes of the meeting of 3 June 2015 were agreed as a correct record and signed by the Chairman.
PF19/15. GROUND MAINTENANCE
(1) Fences and gates in good order. Path alongside hall was overgrown. Clerk to email Mrs Newman.
(2) Play equipment – wear on one of the platforms – needed to be monitored.
(3) Football pitch – had been sprayed and fertilised. No damage from helicopter landing on it.
(4) Club hut – floors had been painted, had a clear out and tidy up.
(5) Trees – Clerk to be notified of any problems so that she could arrange for work to be done.
PF20/15. GRASS CUTTING 2016
DC Gardening Services was mowing the football pitch. Mr Hince was happy with the standard. Agreed to continue with them for next year.
PF21/15. ANNUAL/WEEKLY INSPECTIONS
Mr Bishop handed in his inspection reports. Problem with platform had been noted above.
PF22/15. RISK ASSESSMENTS
Fire extinguisher had been fitted in Club Hut.
PF23/15. DATES OF MEETINGS 2016
To continue to hold meetings following Village Hall Committee meetings on Tuesdays.
8.00 pm Tuesdays:
PF24/15. QUEEN ELIZABETH II FIELD
Holme Lacy Playing Fields was a Queen Elizabeth II Field. A certificate had been forwarded from Fields in Trust to be signed and returned.
The certificates were signed by Mrs Harris.
(a) Accounts for payment:
RESOLVED that the following accounts be approved for payment:
£180 – DC Gardening Services – grass cutting – June 2015
£180 – DC Gardening Services – grass cutting – July 2015
£180 – DC Gardening Services – grass cutting – August 2015
£180 – DC Gardening Services – grass cutting – September 2015
(b) Receipts: Nil
(c) Bank reconciliation – waiting for bank statement. To be circulated when prepared.
PF26/15. ANY OTHER ITEMS – FOR INFORMATION ONLY:
There being no other business the meeting was closed.